Bronson WWII US Army High Neck Sweater Vintage Style Men's Military Pullover Knitwear
The US Army High Neck Sweater was introduced in 1942, ultimately replaced two older sweaters. Favoured by lots of servicemen due to its great comfort and style and ability to keep wearer warm. It appeared most commonly worn underneath a field jacket, overcoat or parka.
– Constructed from 80% wool and 20% acrylic
– 5 button up front provides protection and warmth well above the neckline
– An extended stand up collar for versatility
– Special knit pattern on on shoulder, sleeve and hem is exactly like the original
– Rib-knit cuffs and waistband
– Hand wash or Dry clean